All players who wish to play for NCC in the 2017/2018 NSCA season must:
1. Complete the Player Registration form (if you have not done so already),
2. Pay Registration Fees (details below),
Registration Fees for 2017/2018:
- PayPal: $350
- Manual Processing (chip & pin) using Visa or Mastercard (speak to Club Secretary – Chris Olver)
- EFT to Northbridge Bank Account: $350
- Early Bird Special valid until 21st October
3. Complete the Player Payment Confirmation
4. Like Northbridge Cricket Club on Facebook.
To use PayPal, click the relevant ‘Pay Now’ button below to pay fees online using PayPal (Visa, Mastercard, American Express). For this season we also accept Visa or Mastercard manually using chip & pin. Please see Club Secretary (Chris Olver) for this service. Alternatively payment can be made via EFT ($350) to the Northbridge Bank Account (Name: Northbridge Cricket Club, BSB: 062 000, Account Number: 11702362).
Player registration fees include match fees, use of club equipment and insurance for all games during the 2017/2018 NSCA cricket season, invitation to join the Northbridge team at social functions such as KFC T20 Big Bash*.
2017-2018 Registration Fees (Early Bird)