All players who wish to play for NCC in our Centenary Season must:
1. Complete the Player Registration form (if you have not done so already),
2. Pay Registration Fees (details below),
Northbridge CC Centenary Registration Fees for 2018/2019:
- PayPal: $380
- Manual Processing (chip & pin) using Visa or Mastercard (speak to Club Secretary – Chris Olver)
- EFT to Northbridge Bank Account: $380
- Early Bird Special valid until Round 1 – 6th October
3. Complete the Player Payment Confirmation
4. Like Northbridge Cricket Club on Facebook.
To use PayPal, click the relevant ‘Pay Now’ button below to pay fees online using PayPal (Visa, Mastercard, American Express). For this season we also accept Visa or Mastercard manually using chip & pin. Please see Club Secretary (Chris Olver) for this service. Alternatively payment can be made via EFT ($380) to the Northbridge Bank Account (Name: Northbridge Cricket Club, BSB: 062 000, Account Number: 11702362).
For our Centenary Season, player registration fees include a Centenary Playing Shirt, Centenary Training Shirt and Centenary Baggy Cap (*) as well as the usual match fees, use of club equipment and insurance for all games during the 2018/2019 NSCA cricket season, invitation to join the Northbridge team at social functions such as 20 Big Bash matches**.
Northbridge CC Centenary – 2019-2020 Registration Fees
* Limited sizes and stock will be available at the start of the season, so centenary gear will be available whilst stocks last – first in first served.
** Additional costs not included